iTind is a minimally invasive system that involves implantation in a nitro device, able to create new channels for the flow of prostate delivery.
The treatment reshapes the anatomy of the prostatic urethra quickly and easily: expand and exert a slight pressure in three points to create new channels thanks to which the urine flows into the urethra and out of the body.
After 5 days, the device is completely closed and the patient continues to have lasting relief from BPH symptoms.
Compared to invasive surgery, iTind has the following advantages:
- Simple and easy outpatient procedure
- No permanent installation
- No side effects related to prescription drugs
- Preservation of sexual and urinary functions
- Minimum downtime
- Rapid relief from symptoms
- Durable results over time